background

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Newest Purchase

Besides buying some fabric at the quilt show, my biggest purchase was this ruler foot and ruler from Westalee.  I have been wanting to jump into this new thing for domestic machines, but I wasn't sure of what exactly I wanted.  There are so many options!
Once I saw this starter kit, I knew it would be perfect for me and it was time.  I had to decide which machine to start with as my Viking Megaquilter and my Juki F600 take two different feet.  I decided on the Juki but haven't set it up yet.  Once I finish the blocks on my design wall, I'm going to play.  Speaking of the blocks on my design wall, 
the pile is growing.  This is going to be a fun quilt!
I'm off to work today.
Karen 



4 comments:

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Have fun with your ruler quilting--I couldn't do it without my rulers--they are so helpful! Love those little blocks!

barbara woods said...

i will have to look into those, may be something i need.

Karen said...

Interesting looking tool. There is so much on the market to choose from that it makes it hard to actually make a selection.

Teresa said...

I hope you will post a picture or two on how the ruler foot works. I have never seen one before now. Pretty blocks.