Here is the last block - I only need to make 6 of these. I think I'm going to use the same pink batik for all the centers of this block. Not only do I really like this fabric, I think it will give a small dose of continuity to a very scrappy quilt.
My first group of pink seemed so intense, so when I realized I needed 54 more pink squares, I added some softer ones. I'll see if they work when I start to sew.
Here is the last unit - these reds are a very strong element. I still have no idea if this colorway is going to work.
But I've been collecting these reds for a while so I'm glad to be able to use them. As much as I really like the grey polka dot, I hope it's not going to be too distracting.
Here are all the units, ready to me to start :). I'll be in the office working tomorrow, so they will have to wait for me :).
I'm anxious to see my version of Easy Street start to take shape.