Well, the tumblers are done and can I just say love!! This went together so fast.
The blocks finished at 7 1/2" for a pair by 4 1/2" long so the quilt is 60"x68" which is a really nice size.
I did not spend a lot of energy trying to match things up and just went with the good ole grab it and sew technique! Every so often it is so refreshing to sew quilts like this. So much freedom, so fast, so fun. I will trim the sides straight and then it's ready to baste and quilt - no borders.
Here is quilt #2. I have always wanted to do this pattern, but never have had a very big stash of stripes. When I realized that I had about 8 or 9 striped shirts I knew this was the time to try it out.
Here are some on the wall. The pinkish red was the first one I cut and I had the stripes going the wrong way. I have decided to scrap that one all together. The fabric is really bad and I found a few others to add instead. I'm cutting strips 4" wide and using the companion angle ruler. So far so good. Each block only has 3 seams so these blocks go together super fast also.
Two good choices so far for easy, interesting patterns.