background

Saturday, March 19, 2016

A Present with a Surprise

I know I've shared a lot about my 16th birthday, but I wanted to share one more thing.  This is a gift from my son and daughter-in-law.
As the kids grow and change I can add new pictures. It's a fabulous gift.  But what made it even more perfect was the addition of the card on the right.
I found out we are going to be grandparents again!!!  And there is plenty of room for 5 pictures. 
God is good and life is precious and I am supremely blessed.
Happy stitching this weekend,
Karen 




7 comments:

Diane said...

That is awesome! There really isn't any better gift than that!! Oh, and the wall hanger is sweet too. ;)

Julierose said...

How sweet is that!! congratulations on your new grandchild...hugs, Julierose

Ruth said...

Wonderful! A perfect display for your precious grandchildren - and a new one on the way!

Teresa said...

A cute idea and fun way to n ounce mother grandchild on the way.

MamaT said...

Hurray! We, too are getting a 5th grandchild in late September. Blessings from heaven!

Barb said...

congratulations - wonderful and joyful news!
what a sweet photo hanger.

FlourishingPalms said...

Wow! This is such a neat gift! I would love something like this... so if you ever get tired of yours, my name happens to be "Nana" too. Just sayin. All my best wishes for a healthy baby come October.