I have finally finished this fun QAYG Chevron quilt and will turn it in tonight at our Guild meeting.
I got the idea for this quilt from Maureen's blog tutorial here
We always seem to be short on boy's quilts for our charity projects.
This was a fun method that used a lot of stash fabrics. I started this last spring and I'm glad to have a finish!
It almost looks like an I Spy quilt with all the novelty fabrics.
I didn't make it as big as the original, but it will be perfect for a small boy.
And here's a picture from Thanksgiving of me and my DH with our 4 precious babies.
Life is good.
Hope you get some stitching in at the busy time.