background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Need Help

Does anyone know how to do a binding where you fold the binding to the back so it doesn't show?? I just put a binding on and I've evidently done it wrong. I need to know how to handle the corners. I don't want anything to show from the front.

Thanks for your help!! I'm so close to the end of this major project and now I've messed up on the binding. Hoping I won't have to rip too much. :(

Update: Thanks for the link to Bluemoonriver - facing a quilt is exactly what I was looking for. That's the good news, the bad news is, I'll be spending time with the frogs - ripit, ripit :(.

Thanks,
Karen

2 comments:

Sue K said...

I think you are talking about facing a quilt, right? Here's a link that should help you.

http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-face-quilt.html

Aleisha said...

You could also try http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/. She has a great binding tutorial. Once on her website, look on the right side. It should be the first link under tutorials.

Hope this helps!