background

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Show is here

I am so excited and so frustrated (by computers)!! I could only get this one to upload after almost an hour of fiddling with this computer. Anyway, I have to work all day at the show but wanted to share something. This is a consignment quilt I did for my friend Faye who retired from teaching last year. It's called "Touching Lives Goes Both Ways" and it won second place in the Mixed Technique/ Machine quilting category. I'm so happy for her. I'll take more pictures today.
Until then,
Karen

3 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

I'm happy for both of you! That's such a wonderful quilt. Congratulations on the award. See you soon!

Darlene said...

Congratulations - it's a beautiful quilt. I hope you had a fabulous show.

Anonymous said...

I want more! Hee!!