background

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting ready for the Show

Our Quilt Show is now three days away, and the preview party is two days away. Last night at our guild meeting we had 96 people as we enjoyed a trunk show presented by our show judge, Scott Murkin. So, in honor of the show, I thought I'd share a few pictures of one of my quilts from 4 years ago. I still to this day, absolutely love this quilt.






Thanks for all the kind comments on joining blogland! I don't have time right now to answer each comment, but, thank you.
Until next time,
Karen


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that Scott was there....did you know I know his family well? :0) Your quilt is wonderful....have fun at the show...oh any ribbons??

Lori said...

Have Fun at the show! I love that quilt too!

Darlene said...

What a beautiful quilt, Karen. I can't wait to see the quilt for this year's show. Have fun!

Millie said...

The red quilt is so beautiful and have fun at the quilt show. Welcome in Blogland.

Vivian said...

Love your red quilt, and the angels in the previous post are adorable. How lucky you are to have a friend like Kim. I see she made a few nonconformist little angels, not all flying in the same direction, and some with their halos off center just a touch.
I always enjoyed hanging quilts and sharing them at work.

Welcome to the world of blogs and quilts and more inspiration than you can ever imagine.