background

Monday, June 6, 2016

Student Work

Back in March I taught my version of Pineapple Nine Patch for the Santa Rosa Guild.  What a great time we had and I asked my students to send me pictures when they had finished their quilts.  To date, there are four!  I find this amazing. 

This was the collection of everyone's blocks.  Can you find the match for these quilts?





These are all so different but all so wonderful. I do love this pattern as its so visually interesting. Thanks for sending me pictures, I am so impressed with your skills and talent.  Keep them coming!!
Happy stitching, 
Karen 





10 comments:

Angie said...

What a joy for you to see such beautiful work from your students!

Karen said...

The red, white, and blue version is my favorite. Would make a good quilt for summer display.

Browndirtcottage said...

Yes, they are all great and fun to see! Such a versatile pattern!

Sinta Renee said...

Wow! What a great class! The blocks are amazing!

---"Love" said...

Such an amazing group of quilts! Every one of them is special. Of course, I love R/W/B, so I guess that would be my favorite. ---"Love"

Nifty Quilts said...

What fun to see your design in so many different interpretations! All are stunning.

Cathy said...

They are all so beautiful. Very interesting pattern. Hugs

Diane said...

That's one of my favorite things about quilting, no two turn out alike, even if the same pattern is used. The last one is really interesting!

Marie said...

These are great! You are obviously a good teacher and inspiration.

Mayleen said...

Looks like it was a fun class, I like all of them!