background

Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Wonderful Un-Birthday

I have had the most fun the last two days.  I will post about that tomorrow, but for now I'm sharing my birthday fun from last night.  As a Leap Year Baby, I get to celebrate 3 un-birthdays in between my "real" birthdays.
After a wonderful dinner with my DH at our favorite Thai restaurant, we went to my sister's house where my hubby gave me Victoria's new book!!  I've been wanting to get my hands on this for a while.  I'm so excited to read it and I've already picked out my next project :).
And then we had some birthday cake and cannolis - a perfect ending to my un-birthday.
Life is good,
Karen

14 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy birthday! Love your 'treats'. :-)

Terry said...

Happy un-birthday! :0)

Angie said...

Happy birthday,Karen! And many more!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday, I hope all your birthday wishes come true!

Ruth said...

What a special birthday! My brother/SIL's anniversary is on Feb. 29 too! It seems kind of odd to only have your birthday or anniversary every 4 years!

Nifty Quilts said...

Happy Birthday, Leap Girl! With all those un-birthdays, you'll stay young forever!

Karen said...

Darn. I had written on my calender to wish you a happy birthday at the end of February and I didn't look at the calender. Happy Unbirthday! Next year you will have a real birthday.

Sinta Renee said...

Happy birthday to you!!! I love all the un-birthday celebrations surrounding your special day! I have that book ordered... can't wait to get it! Which project will be your first from it?

audrey said...

Happy Unbirthday! I always wondered how that would work on the years the date went missing.:)

MamaT said...

Happy birthday! The fun part is that you don't age as quickly as the rest of us!

Janan Doster said...

Happy happy birthday Karen! The quilt book looks exciting!

Barb said...

happy Un'Birthday! So how old are you in actual birthday year? Early twenties?

CecileD said...

Happy Birthday with lot of love aroud you....:))

QuiltSue said...

I know I'm really late, but Happy Unbirthday to you. The book looks great, but what are cannolis?