background

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rolling Along

I've had fun cutting and playing today! I've taken a series of pictures to encourage me in my progress :). Here are all my pink and brown triangles and some string blocks.

I cut the green and neutral segments and moved the hst units from one side to the other. My total of string blocks were also growing.

Getting there..... and now only 1 set left undone. Yay!!! The only problem is now I've got 400 2" red and neutral half square triangles. That is not a typo - 400!!! The directions call for 600, but I'm making my quilt smaller.

So my progress will be slow for this next part.

Until next time,

-Karen

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow, wow, Karen, you're working on some real beauties. Have fun.

Janet said...

What fun you're having in the sewing room. I think you've been very productive and thay all look wonderful.

Kim Brackett said...

Beautiful! (How did you do that so fast?) I can't wait to see the the next part.

AnnieO said...

I got hung up on all those mind boggling numbers too--and never started my RRCB. You are making good headway. Keep going!