background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A New Beginning

Well, this is the first!! I am very excited to be entering the community of bloggers. After reading and following others for so long, I hope to be able to make new friends, share ideas and learn new things. My friend Kim over at Magnolia Bay Quilts and my DIL Kate at Williamson's Lane have been invaluable to me as friends and mentors. We are celebrating Christmas in NC with our family, so when I return to Florida I hope begin this new adventure. Merry Christmas to all.

5 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

Yaaayyy! I love your blog background! I can't wait for you to start sharing all your wonderful creations. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Welome to blogland! Woo Hoo....we reeled you in. Can't wait to see what you'll be sharing with us!
Wished you would have met me while in NC!! :-)

Audra said...

Aunt Karen I am so happy you have a blog! :) I am very excited to see all of your beautiful pieces of work on here! :) Love you very much.

P.S. Did mom give you the tiny little Christmas present I got you?

Karen said...

Just testing

Debra said...

yea - I'm so happy for you